There was I, nose to the grindstone, ploughing my way through the last events of the year, posting packing orders, and greeting the last few clients for treatments before the Christmas break.
By the start of January I was sporting a red nose that Rudolph would have been proud of and feeling as if I’ve been personally selected to be kicked by the hooves of all the reindeers that pulled Santa’s sleigh.
Ok so I didn’t take my own advice of self-care by listening to the needs of my body, I’m human, it happens. I ignored the tell-tale signs, squeezing and stretching out that last bit of energy before the holiday.
If you have pushed the boat out too and forgot to anchor your energy and look after your wellbeing, here are 5 tips to help you get back on track.
1. As soon as you start notice the symptoms of cold or flu treat yourself to a long soak with a really good handful of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt crystals. They will work wonders at detoxifying your entire body whilst easing those aches and pains.
2. Keeping a Fluorite tumble-stone within your Auric field can be used as an aid for dispelling the symptoms that are associated with common colds or flu, especially at the early stages. Fluorite assists by cleansing and purifying.
3. If you are feeling wiped out and lacking energy then a Carnelian crystal will set you on the road to recovery by stimulating your immune system and providing a much needed boost to your life force energy which has probably taken a nose dive.
4. Utilising Clear Quartz when your muscles and bones are aching will serve you well as it’s one of the best crystals around for pain relief and the perfect stone for amplifying the qualities of any other crystals that you may choose to use.
5. Easier said than done I know, but rest as much as you can and drink plenty of fluids. Be kind to yourself, you don’t have to fight through feeling unwell, honour yourself and your body, let it be your guide to your wellbeing.
If you are going to use crystals as a complimentary method of recuperation, wearing them as jewellery, putting them in a pocket or under your pillow are all good ways of receiving their benefits.
If you would like a crystal elixir I’d advocate the indirect method and place your chosen crystal at the side of a glass of water for around half an hour, the water will take on the vibration of the crystal and you will receive the energetic benefits when drinking the water.
Remember to cleanse your crystals frequently whilst using them to recuperate and do not be afraid to use a crystal that isn’t renowned for colds or flu if you feel drawn to it, there will be a reason by it is more suited as we are all different.
Would you like to get your hands on our FREE Guide ~ “How to Keep You and Your Home Healthy With Crystals” ~ and receive Monthly Offers, Health Tips and Vouchers from Wisdom of Wellbeing? If so …… CLICK HERE
Join Wisdom of Wellbeing on Facebook here